-Please note that the French version of the general conditions always applies.
- A private or group lesson booking is only fully registered when a full payment has been made.
- Equipment rental and lift tickets are not included in the prices.
- For group lessons, skiers will be moved to the appropriate level group for safety reasons.
- Be aware that level medals will be awarded upon the successful completion of all objectives and it may take more than one class for a child to pass to the next level. A medal is included in the price of a 5 days course and can otherwise be purchased if the level is attained in fewer days. Progression booklets are not included in the pricing but can be purchased for CHF5.- and will ensure coherent evaluation in all Swiss Ski Schools.
-For both group and private lessons, a booking can be modified according to availabilities 48 h prior to the start of the lesson.
- Skiing being a winter mountain activity, weather is not accepted as a reason to cancel lessons. ESS Montreux Riviera guarantees lessons if the resort is in operation. Lessons can be moved to a different location without possibility of a reimbursement. This also applies to accidents or sickness.
- Any MODIFICATION to bookings will be considered if requested 48h in advance. A class will not be refunded or modified due to a no show or tardiness of the client.
- In these cases, the client should book new dates for canceled lessons by receiving a credit from the ESS Montreux.
- Insurance coverage is entirely at the responsibility of the client. In no instance the Montreux Riviera Swiss ski school can be held responsible to cover medical or transport fees relate to the activity. Skiing is a risky activity and accidents do occur. By booking a course with us, the client understands and accepts the risks related to mountain activities.
Children beginner levels group lessons
Intermediate / advanced group lessons
Our main partners
© 2017 by Swiss Ski School Montreux Riviera. Created by NICOV.